Thursday, May 6, 2010

Random Thoughts.

“Random Thoughts” is perhaps the most popular style of writing in my org’s logbook. I seldom write in the logbook in this fashion. I seldom write in the logbook. PERIOD. But tonight, permit me to share my random thoughts.

FRIENDS


Last night, we comforted a heart broken friend. I rarely see her cry. But last night, with the help of the new The Bar flavor, she wept. It broke my heart. I know that I do not possess the best moral authority, and believe me I am uncomfortable saying this, but boys, we should not make girls cry.

SOMETHING

Something made me feel guilty yesterday. I thought that something already had its closure. I thought things were better. Apparently, I was wrong. Now I do not know what to do. I hope I and the other party can iron things out.

SELF

We should value ourselves. We should know our worth. It shields us from insecurities. When we value ourselves, we do not only respect our being; we make others respect us. But giving value to the self should not mean placing ourselves above others. Value the self and practice humility.

G1BO

I respect other people’s strong opinion against G1BO’s association with PGMA. But if I am to take the attitude that a voter must not vote for a candidate who is associated with an unpopular person or entity in general, may it be tangible or abstract, then my ballot will be completely unshaded.

COUNTRY

Whoever wins in the election, I pray and hope for a better Philippines. I hope and pray that I can share my best contribution in nation building. Good luck and God Bless Philippines!

And because this is random, I will sign off just like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment